Easiest Way to Prepare Real Stuffed lasagna for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stuffed lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Stuffed lasagna is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have stuffed lasagna using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed lasagna:
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 cup maranara
- Make ready 1 cup bread crums
- Get 1 white onion
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- Get Salt,pepper,dry Italian spices
- Make ready 1 box lasagna pasta
- Make ready 1/4 cup red wine
- Get 1 cup ricotta
- Take Fresh basil
- Prepare 7 eggs
- Take 1 cup flour
- Prepare Parmeson cheese
- Prepare Olive oil / veg oil
Instructions to make Stuffed lasagna:
- Cook pasta in boiling water,drain,rince to cool set aside
- Make ricotta mixture by adding 1 egg, salt and pepper to taste half a handful of parmeson cheese and chopped fresh basil to ricotta. Mix well set aside.
- In a hot pan with oil cook down the chopped onion and garlic
- Add red wine let cook down for about 4 minutes
- Add ground beef stir often add salt pepper and dry Italian seasonings of ur choice
- When beef is browned drain off extra greece
- Set up breading station by putting flour and breadcrumbs in separate dishs crack the 6 eggs into a bowl and beat untill smooth
- Layout pasta flat place a scoop of riccota mix on one end roll past up untill you have a little "log"
- Take the "log" first put it in the flour then the egg then the breadcums making sure the two open ends of the "log" are breaded also
- In a good size pot pore about 4 inches of vegetable oil heat till 350 degrees
- Place breaded lasagna in got oil covering it completely with oil. Let fry untill golden brown
- Plate on Top of a little marinara like in the pic or on the side for dipping sprinkle with pram cheese
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!