Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan gf life-saver smoothie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan gf life-saver smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie:
- Get 1 serving of Simply Organic Vanilla Protein Powder
- Take 1 banana
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Get 1/2 avocado
- Make ready 1 cup frozen kale
- Take 1 cup frozen pineapple
- Make ready 2 tbsp hemp hearts/seeds
- Take 2 cups water
Instructions to make Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie:
- Pour water into blender with protein powder, banana, and half avocado and blend
- Add frozen kale, pineapple, and carrots and blend on smoothie, extraction, or juice setting for at least 2 minutes
- Add 1.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and continue blending
- Pour into cup and garnish with 0.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and a couple cubes of pineapple
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegan gf life-saver smoothie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!