Simple Way to Make Fancy Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried) for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cheesy parmesan chicken (fried). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy parmesan chicken (fried) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried):
- Get 4 chicken breasts
- Prepare 24 oz Del Monte Traditional spaghetti sauce
- Get 1 cup flour
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- Make ready Basil
- Make ready Oregano
- Make ready Onion powder
- Get Garlic powder
- Take Salt
- Get Black pepper
Instructions to make Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried):
- Cut chicken breast in half, long way, down the middle (like hot dog bun)
- Add 1 cup of flour into mixing bowl and seasonings basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix together
- In another bowl beat up 2 eggs.
- Add about 1 cup or maybe a little more, to a skillet and heat up
- Dip your chicken in egg, coating both sides, let the excess egg drip off a bit, and transfer the chicken to the flour batter. Flip it, coating both sides, make sure there is no bare spots, you want the batter coating the whole chicken breast. (If you have to sprinkle on some of the batter to any bare spots and pat it on there, I usually do this anyways to the whole thing.) After that lift it up and let any excess flour fall back into the bowl. Don't shake it though.
- Carefully place the coated chicken breasts into the heated up oil in your skillet, let it cook a little on one side and flip to the other side(I use my spatula and a fork to flip mine) After I flip it, I usually poke it 2-3x with my fork, one on opposite ends and in the middle, to help it cook all the way through, faster. And I occasionally flip it and take it out when it's golden brown and the meat is white. I usually cut it, on the thickest part.
- Do previous step with all chicken breasts.
- Pour 24oz can of spaghetti sauce in a small pot, add in seasonings, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Heat it up, until it starts to bubble and boil. And turn it off. (We just need it hot enough to melt the cheese.)
- Put the fried chicken on a serving plate, put some spaghetti sauce over top of it, add the fiesta blend shredded cheese and parmesean cheese.
- Serve with a side and veggies or a pasta, or even by itself because it's filling.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy parmesan chicken (fried) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!