Simple Way to Prepare Iconic Mango Panna Cotta for Types of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mango panna cotta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mango Panna Cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mango Panna Cotta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mango panna cotta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- Take 1 cup Mango purée-
- Prepare 1 cup Milk
- Get 1/3 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 cup Cream
- Get 1 tbsp Vanilla essence
- Prepare 2tbsp Gelatine/agar agar
- Get as needed Mango chunks-for garnishing
- Get Few mint leaves
Instructions to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- Firstly cut the mangoes into chunks.add them to blender and u will get smooth puree
- Now take gelatin /agaragar powder sprinkling it on top of mango pure and waiting a few minutes
- Mixture will be change into thick pure and ready to pour into ur serving glass.glass set by in little vertical position then let it chilled in same position for two hours
- On other hand make the panna cotta which is essential milk,cream,sugar,vanilla and gelatin powder cooked over low heat and cool it at room temperature
- Pour it over mango mixture to fill up the glass now chill it to 3hours
- You can garnish with few mango chunks and mint leaves and ur mango panna cotta is ready to serve
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mango panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!