Easiest Way to Prepare Creative Mango panna cotta for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mango panna cotta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango panna cotta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Mango panna cotta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mango panna cotta using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango panna cotta:
- Take 2 cup mango peeled and chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar or as required
- Get 1 tsp agar agar/china grass
- Make ready 1/3 cup Water
- Make ready 1 cup milk
- Get 1 cup cream
- Make ready 2 tbsp sugar
- Take 1 tsp agar agar/china grass
- Take 1/3 cup Water
- Get 1 tsp vanilla essence
Instructions to make Mango panna cotta:
- If you are using china grass sheets, cut them into tiny pieces and soak them in 1/3 cup water for half an hour.If you are using gelatine or agar agar powder just mix the powder in 2 tbsp hot water.
- Peel and cut the mangoes into cubes and grind it to a smooth puree in the mixie.Measure it to get 2 cups of Puree.
- Remove the extra water from china grass mixture and keep enough water(2-3 tbsp) and boil the china grass mixture by mixing it continuously until the china grass melts and blends into the water.Add sugar to the mixture and let it dissolve completely and add the mango puree to the mixture until it becomes hot(not bubbling) and switch off the flame.
- Pour the mixture into individual small glass until they are filled into half. I have kept the glass in a muffin tray at an angle and poured the mixture and let it set until the time you prepare the cream layer.
- In a thick pot add milk and cream together and bring the mixture to a boil on low flame.
- Add sugar to it and also add vanilla essence to the mixture and mix well until the sugar dissolves.Meanwhile if you are using china grass,remove the extra water and keep enough water(2-3 tbsp) and boil the china grass mixture by mixing it continuously until the china grass melts and blends into the water.
- Let the milk cool for 10 minutes before pouring to the glass. - pour the milk into half filled mango glass.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours or overnight, till it sets completely. - finally, garnish with mango ball and mint.
- Enjoy chilled mango panna cotta.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mango panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!