Easiest Way to Make Homemade Strawberry panna cotta for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry panna cotta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry panna cotta is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Strawberry panna cotta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry panna cotta using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry panna cotta:
- Prepare 200 ml milk cream
- Make ready 200 ml milk
- Get 15-20 strawberries
- Take 5 gm veg. Gelatin
- Make ready 2 tbsp sugar or as per taste
- Get 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 8-10 tsp water
Instructions to make Strawberry panna cotta:
- Add milk, milk cream & sugar in a pot. Keep it on gas stove. Heat it on simmer to medium flame. Don't boil it.
- Meanwhile dissolve gelatin in 8-10 tsp cold water. Mix well. Keep rest until swell.
- Switch off gas. Let milk cool on room temperature. Once cooled add vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Now add gelatin in milk & whisk well.
- Whisk continues until gelatin dissolve in milk.
- Now in serving glass pour milk like pic. Keep glasses in deep freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile cut strawberries in pieces.
- Add sugar & 4-5 tbsp water. Cook it on slow flame until strawberries softens.
- Switch off gas. Let it cool. Grind it in a smooth paste.
- Strain strawberry sauce with strainer.
- Strawberry sauce is ready.
- Take panna cotta glasses out of freezer.
- Pour this sauce in panna cotta glasses
- Keep these glasses for 1/2 an hour in freezer. Enjoy strawberry panna cotta with your valentine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food strawberry panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!