Recipe of Fancy Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked spaghetti with pepperoni. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baked spaghetti with pepperoni using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni:
- Make ready Spaghetti sauce, jar or scratch
- Take Spaghetti noodles or your choice
- Get 8 oz softened cream cheese
- Get 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- Prepare 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Take 2 eggs
- Take slices Pepperoni
- Prepare Extra cheese for layers and top
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni:
- Cook your sauce the way you like for spaghetti. Or use jar sauce. Either is great.
- Mix softened cream cheese, 1 cup parmesan and 1 cup Mozzarella until combined.
- Add 2 eggs to mixture and mix well. Can add seasoning of your choice if you like. Set aside.
- Boil noodles until they are soft but still a little firm. Will finish cooking in oven.
- Drain noodles and mix with cheese mixture. Stir until well combined.
- In a deep 9x13 cassarole pan, layer some sauce to cover bottom slightly.
- Add a layer of the noodle mixture over sauce.
- Add a layer of mozarella cheese.
- Add a layer of pepperoni.
- Repeat layers. Ending with sauce on top. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- When hot and bubbly, remove foil and add another layer of cheese and pepperoni.
- Return to oven to melt cheese until bubbly. If you like it browned, broil until golden brown.
- Serve with salad and tasty bread sticks if you like.
- Notes: I didn't list amounts because you can make as little or as much as you like.
- This recipe above makes a 9x13 deep pan. I used small pack of noodles and made my sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked spaghetti with pepperoni recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!