Recipe of Homemade Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas for Diet Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oven baked shrimp fajitas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven baked shrimp fajitas using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas:
- Get 3 bell peppers (different colors)
- Take 1 small red onion
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Make ready 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Prepare Several turns freshly ground pepper
- Take 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Get 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Take 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- Make ready to taste Lime
- Make ready Cilantro to garnish
- Prepare Warm tortillas
Steps to make Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Slice your onion and bell peppers into thin slices
- Combine shrimp (make sure to defrost if using frozen), bell pepper slices, onion slices, olive oil, salt, pepper and spices. Mix well.
- Place your fajita mixture on a lined baking sheet, making it as even as possible.
- Cook in oven for about 8 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Take baking sheet out of the oven, and squeeze fresh lime juice over fajita and add cilantro for garnish.
- Serve with warmed tortillas.
- You can substitute your protein just make sure to adjust your cooking time accordingly.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oven baked shrimp fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!