Simple Way to Prepare Authentic My Lasagna for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My Lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my lasagna using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Lasagna:
- Take Lasagna noodles, enough to cover your glass or metal pan 3 times
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 lb ground sausage
- Get 1 bag fresh spinach leaves
- Make ready 1 tub cottage cheese
- Take Half a tub of sour cream
- Make ready Medium bag of shredded cheese (or shred your own, any flavor)
- Prepare 1-3 eggs
- Get Your favorit tomato or white sause (1 jar or 2 cans) more ok
- Take 2 teaspoons Salt
- Take 2 teaspoons Pepper
- Make ready About 1 tablespoon to taist of Onion powder
Steps to make My Lasagna:
- 9×13 in pan or there abouts, set aside.
- Boild noodles, simultaneously brown beef with salt, pepper, and onion powder, set aside, and brown the sausage (if this is too greassy, more beef will work or ground turkey).
- Combine meat, in seperate bowl combine sour cream, cottage cheese eggs and 1/3 the cheese (about 1 cup).
- When noodles are cooked to flexible but not too soft, take off and rinse with cool water for handling, leave in water or they will stick together.
- Now assemble, put a little sauce at bottom, then 1 layer of noodle, spoon on meat, add sauce thinly to meat layer, then noodle, now the fresh spinach (i like fresh best for flavor, my mom uses frozen), it is ok if it is tall, in cooking it will settle down, now spoon on cottage cheese mix, and layer with noodle, then top with remaining sauce and cheese last.
- Cook at 325 or 350 (depending on your ovens eficency) 30 min with foil covered, and 10 without to crisp the cheese. Let cool 5 minutes then cut and serve. (Check the middle is sufficiently cooked by seeing if the cheese is all melted and browned in the middle not individual shredded pieces anymore) leave in longer if needed.
- I tend to have enough filling for 1 pan 9×13 and 1 pan 9×9, but you need more sauce and noodles, or just really stuff one pan.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!