Recipe of Homemade Mango Panna Cotta for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mango panna cotta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mango Panna Cotta is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mango Panna Cotta is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mango panna cotta using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- Make ready Panna Cotta Layer
- Prepare 300 g milk
- Get 300 g whipping cream
- Make ready 100 g sugar
- Prepare 10 g gelatin
- Prepare Mango Coulis Layer
- Get 2 medium mangoes (pureed)
- Get 3 tablespoons sugar
- Prepare 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Make ready 7 g gelatin
Instructions to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- Bloom gelatin
- Heat up sugar with whipping cream and milk and pour in a metal bowl and let cool.
- Fold in your bloomed gelatin and set aside.
- Heat up blended mangoes with sugar and lemon zest.
- Let cool down
- And fold in gelatin
- Pour the mango layer in the glass and let set in the fridge.
- Pour the panna cotta layer and let set
- Top with chopped fresh mangoes and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mango panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!