How to Make Favorite Kheer Panna Cotta for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, kheer panna cotta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kheer Panna Cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Kheer Panna Cotta is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have kheer panna cotta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kheer Panna Cotta:
- Take Panna cotta
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup cream
- Prepare 1/4 cup sugar
- Get Pinch star anise
- Get 1-2 green cardamom
- Take 1/4 cup rice
- Prepare 1 tsp agar agar powder
- Get Syrup
- Get 2 tbsp honey
- Get 1 pinch saffron
- Take 1 tsp rose water
- Prepare as needed water
Steps to make Kheer Panna Cotta:
- Panna cotta Take 2 cups of milk and rice, and cook on low heat for at least 20 mins. Add cream, cardamom powder, star anise and mix well.
- Mix agar-agar in the 1/2 cup warm milk and mix thoroughly Add the agar mixture to the cooked rice
- Pour it in glasses and set it in the fridge
- Syrup:- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, use water if need to thin it to a pouring consistency.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kheer panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!