Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Seared scallops with pineapple for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, seared scallops with pineapple. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sear the scallops until golden brown on both sides, but only flip once. Remove and set aside on a plate. The garlic and wine should start to simmer, continue this until its reduced. Then add the pineapple and stir around to coat.
Seared scallops with pineapple is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Seared scallops with pineapple is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seared scallops with pineapple using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared scallops with pineapple:
- Take 8 oz Sea Scallops, about 6 large
- Prepare Olive oil
- Take 1/2 Tbs finely chopped Garlic
- Prepare Red Pepper flakes to taste. It called for 1/2 tsp but 1 Used <1/8 tsp
- Prepare 1 tbs diced Red Bell Pepper
- Get 6 oz dry White Wine
- Make ready 1/2 cup+ chopped Pineapple
- Make ready 2 oz Spaghetti, cooked
- Prepare salt and pepper
Let's talk about how seared scallops are so buttery and how they are meant to be with creamy coconut rice and bright, sweet and spicy pineapple salsa. Succulent sea scallops are seared to golden perfection and served over tender crisp green beans with a bright and fragrant pineapple salsa. Reviews for: Photos of Seared Scallops with Pineapple, Ginger and Lemon Grass Salsa. These spicy Seared Scallop Tacos with a savoury cilantro-filled Pineapple Salsa and served on corn tortillas are the perfect party food for Cinco de Mayo - with a twist!
Instructions to make Seared scallops with pineapple:
- Heat a pan and coat with olive oil.
- Add the Garlic, Pepper flakes, and Red Bell Pepper, saute for the Garlic to sweat, then add the wine.
- Simmer until the wine has been reduced.
- Add the Pinapple, stir well and set aside, keep warm.
- Dry the Scallops and lightly salt and peper.
- Heat a heavy or cast iron pan and add Olive oil, heat to almost smoking, around 400f.
- Sear the Scallops, three at a time for about 2 minutes until browned.
- Turn and cook the other side for about 2 minutes.
- Place the Pasta on individual plates with the Scallops and pour over sauce.
- Might be good with Riesling or a mild white wine.
Reviews for: Photos of Seared Scallops with Pineapple, Ginger and Lemon Grass Salsa. These spicy Seared Scallop Tacos with a savoury cilantro-filled Pineapple Salsa and served on corn tortillas are the perfect party food for Cinco de Mayo - with a twist! I'm dying at all the deliciousness in this recipe, particularly the pineapple salsa and guacamole. Not to mention, seared scallops are LIFE. Learn how to make seared scallops with a perfect golden brown crust, just like at the restaurants!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food seared scallops with pineapple recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!