How to Make Perfect Mango Panna Cotta for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mango panna cotta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Panna Cotta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mango Panna Cotta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mango panna cotta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- Make ready For mango layer:-
- Take 2 cups mango puree
- Get 1 tsp agar agar powder / gelatin / china grass
- Prepare 2 tbsp hot water
- Take For milk / cream layer
- Prepare 1 cup full cream milk
- Make ready 1 tsp agar agar / gelatin
- Take 1/2 cup powder sugar
- Make ready 1 cup fresh cream
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Take 1 Pinch salt
Instructions to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- In a bowl take gelatin and 2 tbsp hot water, mix well
- Dissolve gelatin completely
- Add mango puree in it. Keep a glass slightly tilted on a plate, pour the mango mixture in it till it reaches the rim.Refrigirate for 3 -4 hours or till set.
- Heat milk add 1 tsp gelatin/ agar agar, whisk well, do not boil the milk, add cream to it mix well and cook it for a while but milk must not be boiled, add sugar and salt mix well till sugar dissolves.Let it cool
- Take out the glass when mango sets pour the milk mixture in the remaining space
- Refrigirate again till milk sets
- Garnish with mango pieces or chopped almond
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mango panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!