Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Rosy Sewaiya custard panna cotta for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, rosy sewaiya custard panna cotta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rosy Sewaiya custard panna cotta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Rosy Sewaiya custard panna cotta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rosy sewaiya custard panna cotta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rosy Sewaiya custard panna cotta:
- Get 1 litre Milk
- Get 1 tablespoon Custard powder
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Roasted sewaiya
- Prepare as per your taste Sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon Chopped dry fruits -
- Prepare tuttu fruti
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Rooh afja
Steps to make Rosy Sewaiya custard panna cotta:
- Milk ke 2 parts karein, 1 part boil karein, jab ubal aa jaye to roasted sewaiya dal kar gada hone tak pakaye.
- Ab sugar dal kar pakaye, 2 min baad gas off karein, thanda karein.
- Ab dusra part boil karein, 1 table spoon milk me custard powder ghol le or ubalte milk me custard milk daal kar gada hone tak pakaye, sugar milaye, 2 min baad gas off karein, thanda karein.
- Ab ek glass me custard milk daal kar freezer me sat hone ke liye rakh de.
- Sewaiya kheer me rooh afja mila kar freez me thanda hone rakhe.
- Jab custard milk sat ho jaye to glass me sewaiya kheer dale,dry fruits or tuti fruti se garnish karke serve karein.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rosy sewaiya custard panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!