Recipe of Perfect Avocado &amp; Prawn Cocktail Salad for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, avocado & prawn cocktail salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Avocado & Prawn Cocktail Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Avocado & Prawn Cocktail Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook avocado & prawn cocktail salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado & Prawn Cocktail Salad:
- Take 12 small Prawn
- Make ready 1 Avocado
- Make ready 1/2 Broccoli
- Get dressing
- Get 1 Lemon
- Prepare 1 Salt
Instructions to make Avocado & Prawn Cocktail Salad:
- Separate the broccoli into small bunches and boil. Boil the prawns in salted water and peel off the shells.
- Peel the avocado skin off and cut into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle over some lemon juice.
- Add everything into a serving glass and pour over the dressing.
- Some further recipes: "Paella in the Rice Cooker" - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143442-easy-paella-in-a-rice-cooker
- "Poached Egg" - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143437-foolproof-poached-eggs
- "Prawn Tartare Salad". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143437-foolproof-poached-eggs
- "Garlic Oil". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143437-foolproof-poached-eggs
- "Chicken Curry". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143437-foolproof-poached-eggs
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food avocado & prawn cocktail salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!