Simple Way to Prepare Original # GA 4 # Week 17 # Dal Makhani # Mocktail # Protein Rich for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, # ga 4 # week 17 # dal makhani # mocktail # protein rich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
GA 4 # Week 17 # Dal Makhani # Mocktail # Protein Rich is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. # GA 4 # Week 17 # Dal Makhani # Mocktail # Protein Rich is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook # ga 4 # week 17 # dal makhani # mocktail # protein rich using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make # GA 4 # Week 17 # Dal Makhani # Mocktail # Protein Rich:
- Prepare 150 gms black urad dal
- Take 50 gms Rajma (Kidney Beans)
- Get 50 gms Moong dal yellow
- Prepare 3 chopped tomatoes
- Take 2 big onion chopped
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp green chilli paste
- Take 1 tbsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp dhaniya jeera powder
- Take 1 tsp garam masala
- Take 6 cups water
- Get 50 gms chopped coriander leaves
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 tsp jeera,
- Take 2 dry red chillies & tej patta
- Take 1 tbsp fresh cream for garnishing
- Take As required Tomato slices for garnishing
Steps to make # GA 4 # Week 17 # Dal Makhani # Mocktail # Protein Rich:
- First, take all dals and Rajma, wash it, and soak it for at least 6 hours.
- Now boil it together in a cooker by adding 3 glasses of water and salt with 3 cities. After the first whistle slows down the gas for 5 minutes and take 2 more whistles.
- In a pan or kadai take butter, add jeera,tej patta red chilli and long to make tadka..add asfoetida also.
- Add ginger garlic paste and green chilli paste and saute it for 1 minute Then add chopped onion and tomatoes. Saute it for 2 to 3 minutes..you can also add green garlic to it.
- Let's add masalas. red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, and the remaining 3 cups water…Boil it n cook it well for 5 to 7 minutes to make it like a puree.
- Now add boiled urad dal Moong dal and Rajma s to that puree and stir it well..add lemon juice and mix it well.
- Boil it for 10 minutes and off the flame..Garnish it with coriander and tomatoes as shown in the picture. Also pour cream into the dal makhani as shown in the picture.
- You can enjoy it with chapati n jeera rice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food # ga 4 # week 17 # dal makhani # mocktail # protein rich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!