Recipe of Popular Tea Panna Cotta for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tea panna cotta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tea Panna Cotta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Tea Panna Cotta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tea panna cotta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tea Panna Cotta:
- Make ready 2-3 tea bags
- Prepare 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- Make ready 2-3 cardamoms, bruised
- Take 500 ml. full fat milk
- Make ready 1 cup hot water
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp. agar agar powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup powdered brown sugar or to taste
- Get 1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Take 1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
- Prepare chopped dry fruits to garnish
Instructions to make Tea Panna Cotta:
- Pour hot water over the tea bags, ginger & cardamoms. Set aside for 30 minutes to brew.
- Strain and keep the liquid aside.
- Bring the milk to a boil. Add sugar & cinnamon powder. Stir continuously. Add the vanilla essence and set aside to cool.
- Mix agar agar in the remaining hot water. Add to the cooled down milk, mix well and pour into individual glasses. Refrigerate to set.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tea panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!