Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Mango Panna Cotta for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mango panna cotta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango Panna Cotta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mango Panna Cotta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mango panna cotta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- Prepare 1 cup pureed mango
- Take 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1 cup fresh cream
- Prepare 1 and half tbsp of gelatin
- Get 1 tbsp hot water
- Prepare Sugar as per preference
- Take For garnishing some mint leaves and pom pearls
Steps to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- Puree the mangoes by adding little or no water. Add sugar if you prefer to increase the sweetness. Keep aside in a bowl.
- Take a bowl and mix gelatin and hot water until it dissolve completely.
- Add the dissolved gelatin to the pureed mango and mix well.
- Pour this into serving glass or bowls and refrigate untill it is set. My favorite way for doing this is to use a muffin tin to stabilize the glasses on an angle.
- To make the next layer, boil milk and fresh cream in a heavy bottom pan. Add sugar if desired. Once the sugar dissolves, remove from heat. Cool completely.
- Pour this on top of the set mango layer. Refrigerate until set.
- Garnish it with mint leaves and pom pearls. Serve chilled.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mango panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!