Recipe of Traditional Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, custard and watermelon panna cotta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook custard and watermelon panna cotta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta:
- Get 500 ml milk -
- Get custard powder - 1table spoon
- Take suger - as per your taste
- Get Watermelon - 1 big bowl, seedless and cut into pieces
- Make ready 1/2 spoon rock salt -
- Prepare mint leaves - 1table spoon
- Take 1 spoon lemon juice -
Instructions to make Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta:
- Take 1/2 cup milk, add custard powder and mix well.
- Boil the milk, add custard milk and suger.
- After 5 minutes switch off the gas.
- Cool the mixture.
- Take 4 glasses, add custard milk and sat into freezer for 4-5 hours.
- Take a jar, add Watermelon pieces, rock salt, mint leaves and lemon juice and bland.
- Now add this mixture into custard milk glasses and sat into freezer for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food custard and watermelon panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!