Steps to Make Favorite Mango panna cotta for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mango panna cotta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango panna cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mango panna cotta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango panna cotta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango panna cotta:
- Make ready 4 medium mangos
- Get 1 cup mango juice
- Get 1 tsp unflavored gelatin or agar agar
- Take 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- Take 1/3 cup sugar
- Take 2 tbsp powdered gelatin
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Take 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions to make Mango panna cotta:
- Mango:- Peel mangos and slice off flesh. Add to a blender and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add mango juice and sprinkle gelatin on top. Wait 10 minutes for gelatin to soften and then mix. Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir again.
- Set stemless wine glasses or tumblers on an angle in a muffin tin. If the glasses slide, place a small towel underneath to stabilize.
- Mix together the mango puree and mango juice mixture. Pour into wine glasses until abut a half inch below the rim. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Panna Cotta:- In a medium sized saucepan, add milk and powdered gelatin and wait 10 minutes. Rise heat to low-medium, add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the cream, vanilla and salt. When at room temperature, pour into the stemless wine glasses enough to cover mango.
- Chill for 1-2 hours until set. Top with optional raspberries and diced mango. Serve and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mango panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!