Recipe of Traditional Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 3 chicken breasts
- Make ready 8 oz cream cheese
- Prepare 2 cups shredded cheese
- Take 1 can red enchilada sauce (10 oz)
- Prepare 10 fajita style tortillas
- Take 2 cans cream of chicken soup (10.5 oz)
- Take 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Make ready 2 tbsp sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 package taco seasoning
- Take 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp pepper
- Prepare 8 oz salsa
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Boil the chicken for 25-30 minutes
- Combine the cream cheese,1 cup shredded cheese, 1 can cream of chicken soup, mayo, sour cream, salsa, taco seasoning, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper into a medium bowl and mix.
- Shred the chicken as fine as possible and add to the cheese mixture
- Evenly add the cheese mixture into each tortilla and roll them. Place them with the seam down on a cooking pan of your choice.
- Take 1/3 can of cream of chicken soup and pour evenly over the enchiladas. You might have to spread it evenly with a spoon. You will not need the remaining soup.
- Take 1 can of red enchilada sauce and pour it evenly over the enchiladas.
- Cover the enchiladas with the remaining cup of shredded cheese. You might want to add more if you prefer extra cheese.
- Cook enchiladas in oven for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!