Steps to Prepare Favorite Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, halloween bloody baked rats with oozy guts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have halloween bloody baked rats with oozy guts using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts:
- Get 2 lbs ground beef
- Make ready 1/2 onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 egg, beaten
- Prepare 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Take 1 (1.25 ounce) packet meatloaf seasoning mix
- Prepare 1 cup cubed Cheddar cheese
- Take 3 (10 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- Make ready 1 cup white sugar
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 ounce uncooked spaghetti, broken into fourths
- Prepare 1/2 carrot, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- Prepare 1 tablespoon frozen green peas
- Take 4 black olives, halved (optional)
Instructions to make Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, egg, bread crumbs, and meatloaf seasoning. Use your hands to mix until well blended.
- Divide meat mixture into 8 portions. Mold each portion around a cube of cheese like a meatball. Shape into a point at one end and lengthen the body a bit by rolling between your hands. Place your ''rat'' into a shallow baking dish, and continue with the remaining meat to make a total of 8 rats. Insert pieces of uncooked spaghetti into the rounded end of the rats to make tails.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tomato sauce, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the rats in the dish and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover the dish and continue to bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce to glaze the rats.
- While the rats finish baking, heat the peas and carrots in a small bowl in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Carefully transfer the rats to a serving platter so that their delicate tails don't fall off. Press peas into the pointy end to make eyes, and insert carrot slices to make ears. If using, press half a black olive onto the pointed end to make a snout. Spoon some of the tomato sauce around them and serve.
- Serving suggestion: line serving platter with a bed of straw (cooked spaghetti) and place the bloody rats on top! Drip some of the tomato sauce on the spaghetti.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food halloween bloody baked rats with oozy guts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!