How to Prepare Authentic Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce for List of Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed manicotti with meat sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have stuffed manicotti with meat sauce using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce:
- Prepare Meat Sauce:
- Prepare 1 lb. hamburger
- Prepare 1 small onion, diced
- Make ready 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Take Seasonings of choice: garlic powder, pepper, Italian seasoning
- Make ready Manicotti:
- Make ready 10-12 Manicotti pasta tubes
- Get 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- Take 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- Get 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Take 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Prepare Topping:
- Take 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Steps to make Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook hamburger along with onion and seasonings of choice until browned; drain and return to pot. Add in spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and all seasonings until well combined.
- Place in a gallon size ziplock bag and snip a corner off the bottom to make a piping bag.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish and place half of the meat mixture in the bottom, spreading evenly.
- Pipe the ricotta mixture into the Manicotti tubes one at a time and place on top of meat mixture. You will repeat this process until you are out of ricotta. I usually end up between 10 and 12.
- Top with remaining meat mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil, top with cheeses and return to oven for additional 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed manicotti with meat sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!