Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Sausage Spaghetti 🍝 Sauce for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sausage spaghetti 🍝 sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sausage Spaghetti 🍝 Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sausage Spaghetti 🍝 Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sausage spaghetti 🍝 sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Spaghetti 🍝 Sauce:
- Get 1 pack hot 🥵 Italian sausage
- Prepare 1 onion, sliced
- Take 1 green pepper, sliced
- Take 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1 tablespoon oregano
- Take 1 jar (24 ounce) spaghetti sauce (your favorite flavor!)
- Take Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
Instructions to make Sausage Spaghetti 🍝 Sauce:
- Cut Italian sausage into thirds(or fourths if you like !)……
- Add cut up sausages into a large pot and sauté until browned……
- Add in sliced onion and green pepper, sauté until tender then add minced garlic and cook for several more minutes……
- Add in your black pepper, Italian seasoning and oregano, sauté for several more minutes…..
- Now add in your spaghetti sauce, bring to a slight boil, stir and cook for 30 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally……
- Serve sauce over cooked spaghetti topped with shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sausage spaghetti 🍝 sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!