How to Prepare Perfect Cacio e pepe Spaghetti Squash with chive pesto for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cacio e pepe spaghetti squash with chive pesto. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cacio e pepe Spaghetti Squash with chive pesto is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cacio e pepe Spaghetti Squash with chive pesto is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cacio e pepe spaghetti squash with chive pesto using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cacio e pepe Spaghetti Squash with chive pesto:
- Prepare 1 medium spaghetti squash
- Take 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Take 1/3-1/2 c chives, washed and chopped roughly
- Make ready 1/2-1 tbsp chopped garlic, divided
- Get 1/4-1/2 tsp sea salt, divided
- Prepare 1/4-1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- Make ready 3 raw brazil nuts
- Take 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 1/2-1 tsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/4-1/3 c grated parmesan cheese, divided
Steps to make Cacio e pepe Spaghetti Squash with chive pesto:
- Bake spaghetti squash at 400° F for 50- 60 minutes until well cooked.
- Melt butter in a pan. Add 1 heaping spoonful of chopped garlic or 2-3 cloves of garlic chopped to butter and heat gently until garlic is golden brown. Add salt and pepper to taste. If you like a traditional cacio e pepe with a lot of pepper flavor, use a full tsp.
- Chop chives to macerate and smash brazil nuts with a heavy knife handle until well crushed. Squeeze lemon juice on chives, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and add a 1/2 tsp of chopped garlic to chives. Mix and crush together with brazil nuts with a fork to make a quick pesto. Let flavors meld while preparing the rest of dish.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half. Use a fork to separate squash strands and place in a bowl. Add garlic butter and most of parmesan. Reserve 2-3 tbsp to top dish. Mix well.
- Plate, top with chive pesto and remaining parmesan cheese. You may return squash to squash shells, broil in oven then top with chive pesto and cheese then serve if desired.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cacio e pepe spaghetti squash with chive pesto recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!