Simple Way to Prepare Traditional Shrimp cocktail for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shrimp cocktail. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp cocktail is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Shrimp cocktail is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp cocktail using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp cocktail:
- Prepare 1/2 Cilantro
- Take 2 Roma Tomatoes
- Prepare 2 Cucumbers
- Get 1/2 Onions
- Take 2 Big Avacados
- Prepare 2 can Baby Clams
- Make ready 2 lb Extra Large Shrimp
- Make ready 1 can Abalone
- Make ready 1 Ketchup
- Get 1 Amor hot sauce
- Make ready 3 Lemons
- Prepare 64 oz Clamato
Instructions to make Shrimp cocktail:
- Chop tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, and cilantro and add to large bowl
- De-tail precooked shrimp and add to bowl along with cans of baby clams
- Chop cubes of Abalone and add to bowl.
- Squeeze 2 lemons and add 64oz of Clamato juice to the bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, ketchup and Amor hot sauce to taste. I season the ketchup and hot sauce to a medium, to allow guests to use condiments of their choice.
- Stir all ingredients and your ready to serve.
- Use a large wine glass fill to the top leaving 1 inch from the rim. Add half of an avacado sliced on top.
- Serve with some saltine crackers and a quarter half of a lemon.
- The rest is to enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shrimp cocktail recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!