Recipe of Original Easy Spaghetti Bolognese for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy spaghetti bolognese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Spaghetti Bolognese is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy spaghetti bolognese using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Spaghetti Bolognese:
- Make ready 250 gr spaghetti
- Make ready 500 gr ground beef
- Make ready 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- Make ready 1 cup Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp salt or to taste
- Make ready 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper or to taste
- Prepare grated parmesan
- Make ready cheese parsley leaves, minced
Instructions to make Easy Spaghetti Bolognese:
- Boil water in a pot. Add 1 tsp salt. Cook spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Remove from the heat, put it in a colander, rinse under cool water, and drain.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add ground beef. Cook until it changes color.
- Add in Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well.
- Add diced tomatoes. Keep cooking until the tomatoes are wilted and soft.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Adjust to taste.
- Add spaghetti. Mix well. (Or place the spaghetti on the serving plates. Put the sauce on top.) Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and minced parsley. Yum 😋
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy spaghetti bolognese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!