Recipe of Authentic Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, christmas character bento with santa claus and a reindeer. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have christmas character bento with santa claus and a reindeer using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer:
- Take 1 use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice
- Prepare 1 Bonito flakes & soy sauce (or furikake)
- Get 1 Nori seaweed
- Make ready 3 stick Imitation crab sticks
- Take 1 dash Sliced cheddar cheese (can be substituted with egg crepe)
- Get 1 piece Mini wiener sausages (cocktail size)
- Prepare 1 slice Boiled carrot
Steps to make Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer:
- To make Santa, put your favorite ingredient in the rice and squeeze it into a sandbag shape using plastic wrap. Make one of the ends pointy.
- To make a reindeer, mix the rice with soy sauce and bonito flakes, and squeeze it into a sandbag shape.
- Peel off the red surface of the imitation crab carefully. Leave a little bit of white part on one of the edges.
- Wrap the imitation crab from Step 3 around Santa’s body and his head. Wrap a thin strip of imitation crab on the middle of the reindeer’s body. Wrap both of them with plastic wrap and let it settled.
- Boil the mini wiener sausages and cut up to make Santa’s nose, ears and the antlers of the reindeer. Refer to the picture.
- Cut the antler part from Step 5 into half. Cut off pieces to make it look like the reindeer's antlers.
- Pack a bento box with rice balls from Step 4 and secure the parts from Step 5 and 6 with a piece of a spaghetti noodle. (The noodle soften and be edible.)
- Cut out the sliced cheese and make Santa’s beard. (If you do not own a cookie cutter, use a toothpick to cut the cheese)
- Place the beard from Step 8 under Santa’s nose. Cut out the sliced cheddar cheese with a round cookie cutter and place it onto reindeer’s leash.
- Cut the nori seaweed with a round craft cutter to make eyes and place them on the faces. Cut out the carrot with a small round cookie cutter to make cheeks. Secure them with spaghetti noodles onto the reindeer’s face and it is done assembling. (The top picture does not have the cheeks.)
- Wreath salad - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150396-wreath-shaped-salad-for-christmas-bento
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food christmas character bento with santa claus and a reindeer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!