Recipe of Ultimate Vegan Lunchable Pizza (Adults) for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan lunchable pizza (adults). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Lunchable Pizza (Adults) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan Lunchable Pizza (Adults) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegan lunchable pizza (adults) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Lunchable Pizza (Adults):
- Get Crust
- Get 1 naan flat bread (big one)
- Prepare Sauce
- Make ready to taste pizza sauce (tomato)
- Prepare Toppings
- Make ready to taste vegan shredded cheese
- Take to taste vegan sausage
Instructions to make Vegan Lunchable Pizza (Adults):
- First lay down a naan flat bread.
- Now take pizza sauce and put about (3 tbs) on the flat bread.
- Then sprinkle the vegan shredded cheese over the pizza sauce on the flatbread.
- Take the vegan sausage on to a cutting board and cut thinly sliced pepperonis.
- Now put the pepperonis over the vegan cheese.
- It's ready to slice and eat this doesn't require any cooking at all.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan lunchable pizza (adults) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!