Steps to Prepare Original Squid Ink Pasta with Shrimp for List of Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, squid ink pasta with shrimp. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Squid Ink Pasta with Shrimp is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Squid Ink Pasta with Shrimp is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have squid ink pasta with shrimp using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Squid Ink Pasta with Shrimp:
- Prepare 7 oz spaghetti
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- Prepare 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Take 1/3 cup white wine
- Get 1/8 cup water
- Take 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Make ready 8 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- Make ready 12-14 medium shrimp
- Get 1/2 cup fresh basil
- Make ready 1 large lemon, juiced
- Make ready 4 tbsp butter
Instructions to make Squid Ink Pasta with Shrimp:
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook pasta to within 1 minute of al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan and add garlic. Toast for a minute, then add white wine, water, tomatoes, tomato paste, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until tomatoes are softened, then add shrimp. Season with salt and pepper, then toss for 2 minutes.
- Add drained pasta, lemon juice, and butter to pan and toss until butter is melted and pasta is coated in sauce.
- Remove pan from heat, then stir in basil. Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food squid ink pasta with shrimp recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!