How to Prepare Perfect Ghostly Beef Jerky for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ghostly beef jerky. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Before you jump to Ghostly Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks. Combining two of the world's hottest peppers, Carolina Reaper and Ghost Pepper, make this flavor extremely spicy and fiery! Truly made for the pepper heads and spicy jerky lovers! This truly is the BEST beef jerky recipe!
Ghostly Beef Jerky is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ghostly Beef Jerky is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ghostly beef jerky using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ghostly Beef Jerky:
- Make ready 2 lbs lean beef sirloin tip, thinly sliced
- Take 2/3 cup soy sauce
- Take 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Take 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Prepare 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 tbs onion powder
- Take 1 tbs garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp ghost pepper purée
Behold, the solution: Ghost Pepper Beef Jerky. Preparing beef jerky at home that's guaranteed to be safe to eat can be tricky, but we have a recipe Today's beef jerky is delicious, practical, and convenient. Since it doesn't require refrigeration, it's. The act of jerking off to thoughts of disgusting cows like Brittney Spears (and I'm talking I had some beef jerky today.
Steps to make Ghostly Beef Jerky:
- Cut each slice of meat into 1-2 inch strips.
- Mix onion powder, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl
- Using a casserole dish, layer each slice flat into the dish and sprinkle with the seasoning mixture. Cover and place in refrigerator for about an hour.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat mix together the brown sugar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and pineapple juice. Heat until the brown sugar has completely dissolved. Refrigerate marinade until cool.
- Place meat into a large gallon sized bag. Pour cooled marinade over the seasoned meat and seal the bag. Massage the mixture to make sure all of the meat is coated. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Using a smoker, arrange the meat strips flat on the grill. At 180° to 200°, smoke the meat using your favorite soaked hardwood for about 90-120 minutes or to your preferred doneness. (you can usually tell how quickly the meat is dehydrating after about 45 minutes.)
Since it doesn't require refrigeration, it's. The act of jerking off to thoughts of disgusting cows like Brittney Spears (and I'm talking I had some beef jerky today. I was watching About Schmitt and I saw Kathy Bates totally nude. This recipe for beef jerky calls for soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke for marinating before going into a dehydrator. I hope you enjoy this jerky as much as me and my family do.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ghostly beef jerky recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!