Steps to Make Fancy Olive Garden Salad Dressing for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, olive garden salad dressing. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Olive Garden Salad Dressing is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Olive Garden Salad Dressing is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have olive garden salad dressing using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Olive Garden Salad Dressing:
- Take Salad dressing
- Take 1/2 tsp dried italian seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 tsp table salt
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise (no miracle whip)
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp water
- Prepare 1 packages Good Seasonings Italian Dresing Mix (& ingredients to prepare: oil, water, red wine vinegar)
Instructions to make Olive Garden Salad Dressing:
- prepare dressing as directed on dressing packet
- in a bowl, mix together all ingredients including premade dressing
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food olive garden salad dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!