Recipe of Favorite Chicken, spinach &amp; mushroom Alfredo lasagna for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken, spinach & mushroom alfredo lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken, spinach & mushroom alfredo lasagna using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna:
- Make ready 12 oz package of whipped cream cheese
- Get 2 bottles Alfredo sauce (your choice of flavor)
- Take 1 package baby spinach
- Take 2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped up
- Take 1 package shredded mixed cheese
- Get 1 box oven ready lasagna
- Make ready 1 small package of mushrooms (Already sliced and cleaned)
- Prepare 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- Get 1 tbs parley
Steps to make Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna:
- Cook chicken in skillet. Season to your liking. Let chicken completely cool.
- Preheat oven to 355°
- In a large bowl, add chicken, 3/4 of the shredded cheese package, parsley, italian seasoning and the whipped cream cheese. Stir and mix well.
- Grease or use nonstick baking spray in a 9' by 13' casserole pan.
- Add oven ready lasagna to baking pan and cover the bottom as much as possible as your first layer. (Overlapping is fine) mixture will go on top. Then add mushrooms and baby spinach. Finally use spoon to portion Alfredo sauce on top.
- Repeat step 5 until you have the desired layers.
- The last bit of cheese is for the very top of the lasagna.
- Bake for 55 mins and enjoy
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken, spinach & mushroom alfredo lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!