Steps to Make Original Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vegan banana oatmeal pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan banana oatmeal pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Take 1 ripe banana
- Take 1 cup plant milk
- Make ready splash apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbsp flax
- Get 1 scoop protein
- Get 1 1/2 cup oat flour (blended oats)
- Make ready 1 tsp pinch of nutmeg
- Prepare 1 tbsp cinnamon
Instructions to make Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Mash up banana, then mix in, milk, apple cider vinegar and flax and let sit for 4-5 minutes
- Mix in protein powder, oat flour, nutmeg and cinnamon
- Cook in pan with oil or in nonstick skillet until golden brown, then flip and repeat
- Plate and top with fruit and spread of choice
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan banana oatmeal pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!