Step-by-Step Guide to Make Real Baked Zucchini Ziti for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked zucchini ziti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Zucchini Ziti is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Baked Zucchini Ziti is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked zucchini ziti using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Zucchini Ziti:
- Get 2 zucchini
- Prepare 28 oz spaghetti sauce
- Take 1 cup ricotta or cottage cheese
- Take 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Prepare 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Prepare 8.5 oz Ziti noodles
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Prepare 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Baked Zucchini Ziti:
- Chop zucchini into 1 inch pieces add to bowl
- Add the next 6 ingredients to zucchini and mix well.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray and layer ingredient sauce and noodles mixture then mozzarella cheese repeat ending with cheese on top cover with foil.
- Bake covered at 375 for 45-60mins or until bubbly, stirring halfway during cooking time may be needed.
- Serve with salad and bread sticks
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked zucchini ziti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!