Recipe of Popular Veggie Alfredo for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, veggie alfredo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veggie Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Veggie Alfredo is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook veggie alfredo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Alfredo:
- Get Angel hair spaghetti pasta (6 servings)
- Get Water (approximately 1 gal for boiling)
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 cup Baby carrots
- Take 1 cup Broccoli (Chopped)
- Make ready 1 cup Collflower (Chopped)
- Get 2 cups Meatballs
- Make ready Alfredo Sauce 3 - 16oz jars
- Make ready 1 tbl spoon Vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 bell sweet pepper (optional/Chopped)
- Make ready Butter on top (optional)
Instructions to make Veggie Alfredo:
- Add water and salt in deep pan and vegetable oil along with spaghetti pasta and let boil until tender.
- In skillet, brown meatballs and cook all chopped vegetables together with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Steam baby carrots until tender and add to meatball & veggies.
- When all is cooked combine with Alfredo Sauce, pasta and let simmer on low heat for ten minutes then serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food veggie alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!