Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Authentic Onion 🧅 Spaghetti 🍝 for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, onion 🧅 spaghetti 🍝. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Onion Spaghetti is a great filling vegetarian dish that comes with a BANG! You would never guess that it's vegetarian! A very - very simple way to make spaghetti! Its a real Italian recipe and I must say that althought its seems simpe its so tasty!
Onion 🧅 Spaghetti 🍝 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Onion 🧅 Spaghetti 🍝 is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook onion 🧅 spaghetti 🍝 using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion 🧅 Spaghetti 🍝:
- Get 1 box (16 ounce) spaghetti
- Prepare Salt for boiling water
- Prepare 2 tablespoons margarine OR butter
- Get 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Make ready 4 onions, sliced
- Take 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup white wine
- Take 1 can (14.5 ounce) low sodium beef broth
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Prepare 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Take Swiss cheese (about 5-6 slices)
Yellow onions are the most common variety you should cook with. They have thin layers of white flesh and a tough, brownish-yellow skin. They're very astringent — astringency is that sharp, almost spicy flavor that onions are known for — but also have a lot of sugar. Marinara (or whatever sauce you want).
Steps to make Onion 🧅 Spaghetti 🍝:
- In a large pot heat on low heat your margarine OR butter……..
- Add into margarine or butter your olive oil……
- Next add in your sliced onions and sauté on medium heat until onions are tender…….
- Next add in your minced garlic, sauté for several minutes……
- Now add your black pepper, white wine, low sodium beef broth and Worcestershire sauce, boil for several minutes……
- Next add in your parsley flakes……Keep on low heat while you cook your spaghetti……
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, don’t forget to salt your water 💧!!!
- Drain spaghetti thoroughly and add to pot with the onions, mix all well and turn off heat….
- Add to spaghetti mixture your shredded Parmesan cheese and Swiss cheese slices, cover pot until all cheeses have melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
They're very astringent — astringency is that sharp, almost spicy flavor that onions are known for — but also have a lot of sugar. Marinara (or whatever sauce you want). Spaghetti Neapolitan is spaghetti pan-fried with onion and bell pepper, and seasoned with ketchup. Spaghetti Neapolitan used to be a very popular food at restaurants in Japan a long time ago. Copy the emoji 🧅 in the press.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food onion 🧅 spaghetti 🍝 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!