Simple Way to Make Authentic Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, jalapeno shrimp alfredo spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook jalapeno shrimp alfredo spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti:
- Prepare 1 pound extra large gulf shrimp
- Prepare 1 large diced jalapeño
- Take 1 small jar your favorite Alfredo sauce
- Get 1/2 stick butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup favorite white wine for cooking
- Make ready to taste salt
- Get to taste pepper
- Get to taste garlic powder
- Get to taste cajan seasoning
- Prepare spaghetti for two
- Take olive oil
Instructions to make Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti:
- Medium pot bring water to boil with a tsp of olive oil and place in spaghetti for 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large sauce pan on medium high melt butter and tsp of olive oil. Once butter melts add wine, jalapeño and simmer for 2 minutes, then add shrimp and seasoning. Stir and simmer for 3 t 4 minutes and add Alfredo sauce. Simmer till ready to eat! Enjoy
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food jalapeno shrimp alfredo spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!