Simple Way to Make Perfect Spaghetti Bolognaise for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spaghetti bolognaise. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti Bolognaise is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spaghetti Bolognaise is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaghetti bolognaise using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Bolognaise:
- Prepare 250 g spaghetti
- Prepare 500 g minced beef
- Get 1/2 onion (chopped)
- Get 3 garlic (chopped)
- Prepare 2 tbsp ketchup
- Prepare 1 tbsp margarine / butter (I used Blue Band)
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare Sugar
- Get Oil
- Prepare Grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready Oregano
Instructions to make Spaghetti Bolognaise:
- Boil the water, cook the pasta for 6 minutes to get it al dente (10 minutes for my choice), add a pinch of salt and two drops of olive oil
- Heat a pan, put margarine or butter in, fry onion then followed with garlic until it's golden brown.
- Add the ground beef and when it's cooked, add ketchup, salt and sugar. Taste as preferred.
- Add a bit of water to have more sauce, and sprinkle with oregano.
- On a plate, take the boiled pasta, add some bolognaise sauce, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spaghetti bolognaise recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!