Simple Way to Prepare Popular Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan chilla/ chickpea flour pancake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake is something which I have loved my whole life.
These Vegan Chickpea flour Pancakes are crepe like savory breakfast. Add veggies to the batter or serve with roasted veggies and a dip. This is my Mom's chilla/ cheela recipe. It is also known as pudla.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan chilla/ chickpea flour pancake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake:
- Prepare 2 cups Chickpea flour (besan/ garbanzo beans flour)
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Take 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1/4 teaspoon teaspoon turmeric
- Make ready 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- Get 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- Take 2 tablespoons finely chopped tomatoes
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare as required olive oil (vegan) / ghee for brushing
Add the flour, water, turmeric, salt, pepper and chili flakes (if using) to a mixing bowl and give it a quick blend using a food processor or. These vegan chickpea flour pancakes might be the quickest and easiest grain-free vegan pancakes ever. The classic Indian pancake made with chickpea flour is a popular breakfast in North India. These chillas in the simplest form are easy and perfect for breakfast, a snack, or a side flatbread.
Steps to make Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake:
- Make a batter by mixing all the above ingredients in a mixing bowl. The consistency of the batter should be similar to dosa, crepes. Ensure that there are no flour lumps in the batter.
- Pour this batter on a medium-hot well-greased pan and cook on low flame till the chilla is cooked on both sides. Serve with coriander chutney.
- Serve and Enjoy.
The classic Indian pancake made with chickpea flour is a popular breakfast in North India. These chillas in the simplest form are easy and perfect for breakfast, a snack, or a side flatbread. For a veggie omelet version, add less water for a thicker batter and add leavening such as baking powder. Besan chilla or pudla is a vegan pancake. This chickpea flour pancake is one of the easiest breakfasts.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan chilla/ chickpea flour pancake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!