Steps to Make Real Aglio e olio for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, aglio e olio. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aglio e olio is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Aglio e olio is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have aglio e olio using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aglio e olio:
- Get 16 oz dry noodles (usually spaghetti but I used linguine)
- Get 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Take 6 cloves garlic, thickly sliced
- Get 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Get 2 anchovy fillets or 1 tsp anchovy paste
- Get 1 cup grated parmesan
- Get Handful fresh parsley, chopped
Instructions to make Aglio e olio:
- Boil the noodles about a minute short of their package directions. While you wait, move on to the sauce.
- Add the olive oil to a large pan on medium heat. Add the garlic and fry gently for 1 minute. Add the pepper flakes and stir in the anchovy (if using fillets, break them up into the oil). Cook until the garlic is soft and caramel coloured. Stop them from browning further by adding a few splashes of the pasta cooking water. Let the sauce simmer.
- When the noodles are almost cooked, drag them into the pan of sauce, reserving a cup of the cooking water. Add most of the parmesan and parsley to the noodles and toss. Add salt to taste. If needed, add the cooking liquid a splash at a time to loosen the pasta. Serve with a sprinkle of the remaining cheese and parsley.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food aglio e olio recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!