Steps to Prepare Traditional Tuyo Pasta for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuyo pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuyo Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Tuyo Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tuyo pasta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuyo Pasta:
- Prepare 2 jars tuyo (dried fish) in olive oil
- Take 500 g pasta (spaghetti, linguini, or fetuccini)
- Take Olive Oil
- Prepare Sliced olives
- Prepare Capers
Steps to make Tuyo Pasta:
- Cook 500g pasta in boiling water according to packet instruction then set aside but save a cup of pasta water just in case.
- In olive oil, saute garlic then add the tuyo which you need to shred beforehand. For this, I use two jars of tuyo in olive oil.
- Add the olive oil from the tuyo jars then add olives and capers.
- Lower the heat and mix in cooked pasta little by little making sure to mix well so the tuyo mixture coats the pasta.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuyo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!