How to Make Traditional Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta for List of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta:
- Get 4 oz Jovial's brown rice spaghetti
- Take 1 broccoli
- Take 2 large vine ripen tomatoes
- Get 2 large eggs, beaten
- Get 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready to taste Fish sauce
- Prepare 4 Tsp Olive oil
Instructions to make Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta:
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Cook the pasta 2 minutes shy of the package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, scramble two beaten eggs in olive oil and set aside. In the same wok, sauté minced garlic in olive oil until aromatic and add sliced tomatoes. Keep sauté until red juice come out.
- Add broccoli florets and cook for a few minutes until fully cooked. Season it with fish sauce.
- When pasta is almost done, transfer them into the wok. Add scrambled eggs. Adjust seasoning until desired saltiness. Add a few spoons of pasta water if it gets too dry. Serve immediately!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!