Simple Way to Make Homemade Asian Noodle Salad for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, asian noodle salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Noodle Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Asian Noodle Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asian noodle salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Noodle Salad:
- Take 1/2 cup canola
- Take 1/2 cup sesame oil
- Take 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- Get 1/2 cup honey
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Get 1 pound chinese egg noodles (or spaghetti) cooked
- Get 4 tablespoons cilantro
- Take 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Prepare 1/2 cup scallions sliced
- Prepare 1 red pepper chopped
Instructions to make Asian Noodle Salad:
- Heat oils and red pepper in small pot
- Remove from heat and add honey and soy sauce. Mix to combine
- Add sauce to cooked spaghetti and marinate for at least 8 hours (the longer the better)
- Mix in remaining ingredients and serve cold.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food asian noodle salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!