Recipe of Ultimate Mojo&#39;s &#34;Catnip&#34; Special Pesto Pasta for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mojo's "catnip" special pesto pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mojo's "Catnip" Special Pesto Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mojo's "Catnip" Special Pesto Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mojo's "catnip" special pesto pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mojo's "Catnip" Special Pesto Pasta:
- Make ready 1 c "catnip" pulp (was about 20g "catnip" yield)
- Prepare 3 peeled garlic cloves
- Prepare 3 Tbs pine nuts
- Get 1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
- Take Salt and pepper (I used pink Himalayan and cracked black peppep)
- Make ready 1/3 c olive oil (can sub for catnipoil)
- Get 12 oz spaghetti (4 bundles, bit less a quarter in diameter)
Steps to make Mojo's "Catnip" Special Pesto Pasta:
- Make pesto first by combining "catnip" pulp, garlic cloves, pine nuts, and Parmesan in bowl of food processor. Add salt and pepper to taste (a pinch of both). Run processor and add oil slowly until fully combined. Put pesto to side.
- Boil water medium heat. Add spaghetti and stir occasionally for 10-12 min.
- Strain and add back to pot on low heat. Add pesto and mix in for about 1 minute.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mojo's "catnip" special pesto pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!