How to Prepare Fancy Sobzee&#39;s Low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita) for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sobzee's low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sobzee's Low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sobzee's Low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sobzee's low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sobzee's Low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita):
- Prepare 250 grams chicken strips (chicken breasts cut into small strips)
- Make ready 1 small green pepper cut into strips
- Get 1 small yellow pepper cut into strips
- Take 1 small red pepper cut into strips
- Prepare 1 small onion cut into thin slices
- Get 1 cup broccoli florets (optional)
- Make ready 2 Crushed garlic cloves
- Get 1/4 cup fat free chicken broth
- Get 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Take 1/2 tsp dry coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tsp dry thyme
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Get 3/4 tsp Salt
Steps to make Sobzee's Low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita):
- Mix the above herbs all together
- Put half of the herb mixture with one crushed garlic clove on top of the chicken for 2 hours
- Put the Chicken strips in a nonstick pan with no oil until it is cooked, stir continuously add 1 teaspoon of water whenever it looks like it will stick , remove it from the pan and set it aside
- In the same pan, put the remaining half of the herb mixture, leave it for 30 seconds then add the vegetables
- Add boiling chicken broth, stir well for 2 minutes until the flavours are well incorporated
- Add the remaining garlic
- Add the cooked chicken strips to the mixture allow them to simmer for 3 minutes
- P.S. you can add any kind of vegetable or remove any kind as well
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sobzee's low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!