Recipe of Homemade Easy Asian Pasta for Diet Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy asian pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Asian Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Asian Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy asian pasta using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Asian Pasta:
- Make ready Sauce
- Get 1 jar Asian style sauce, 14-16 oz. (Use your personal preference. I typically use Aldi brand Teriyaki or General Tso’s)
- Take Pasta
- Make ready 1 lb
- Take 1 lb box thin spaghetti noodles
- Make ready 2 tablespoons butter
- Take 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Take Chicken
- Make ready 1 lb chicken (cubed)
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- Prepare 1 large onion (chopped)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Get 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Get 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes (I generally only add this if I’m using teriyaki sauce)
Instructions to make Easy Asian Pasta:
- Follow the box instructions to prepare your pasta. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and your soy sauce to the water for boiling.
- Drain pasta and place into a large bowl or dish of your choice. Add the other 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and half of your jar of sauce. Stir until the pasta is coated and butter is melted.
- For your chicken, you will need to cube and trim any fat. I recommend smaller cubes if you’re serving to children.
- In a medium to large skillet, heat your oil on medium.
- Add your minced garlic and wait to hear it sizzle. Once sizzling, add in your chopped onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add your chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and remainder of the jar of sauce. Stir and coat chicken.
- Cook on medium-high heat until chicken is done. Typically 5-7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add your chicken to the already cooked pasta and mix evenly. Serve hot or chill overnight. Both are delicious!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy asian pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!