Steps to Prepare Original Spaghetti alle Vongole for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spaghetti alle vongole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti alle Vongole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Spaghetti alle Vongole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spaghetti alle vongole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti alle Vongole:
- Prepare 7 oz spaghetti
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, sliced
- Take 6 anchovy filets
- Get 1/4 tsp dried red pepper flakes
- Make ready 1/4 cup white wine
- Make ready 1 1/2 lbs cockles or littleneck clams
- Make ready 10 oz can chopped clams
- Take 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Steps to make Spaghetti alle Vongole:
- Cook spaghetti in minimally salted water to 1-2 minutes prior to the box instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add garlic and anchovy filets on low heat, and cook until the filets are mostly disintegrated
- Turn heat up to high, then add red pepper flakes, wine, canned and fresh clams. Cover pot and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Discard any unopened clams. Add strained spaghetti and cook for 1-2 minutes, letting it soak up clam juice
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spaghetti alle vongole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!