How to Prepare Authentic Stuffed Shells for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stuffed shells. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Shells is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Stuffed Shells is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed shells using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Shells:
- Take 10 jumbo shells cooked al dente
- Take 1 pound hamburger
- Make ready Half small onion, diced
- Make ready 1 cup caesar dressing
- Get 1/2 cup sour cream
- Get 1/4 cup parmesan
- Make ready Tsp black pepper
- Take Tsp salt
- Prepare Tsp garlic powder
- Get Tsp onion powder
- Get 1 cup spaghetti sauce
Instructions to make Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 375. Brown hamburger with the onion and spices, drain grease
- In medium bowl, combine dressing, sour cream and parmesan, mix well to combine
- Add meat, mix well
- Pour the spaghetti sauce in bottom of dish. Stuff shells with meat mixture and place in baking dish. Sprinkle top with parmesan if desired.
- Bake 20 minutes until hot and bubbly. I sprinkled top with parsley for presentation.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed shells recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!