Step-by-Step Guide to Make Iconic Baked Spaghetti with Bread for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked spaghetti with bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Spaghetti with Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Baked Spaghetti with Bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked spaghetti with bread using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spaghetti with Bread:
- Prepare Bread
- Make ready 6 slices store baked Italian bread
- Prepare 6 tablespoons butter divided
- Prepare To taste granulated garlic powder
- Take As needed kosher salt to sprinkle
- Prepare Spaghetti
- Prepare 1/2 pound cooked spaghetti pasta
- Get 1-1/2 pound ground beef
- Make ready 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- Prepare 15 ounces canned tomato sauce
- Get 1/3 cup flame roasted peppers
- Get 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- Make ready 2 tablespoons capers
- Get 2 tablespoons sugar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Make ready 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take 3-1/2 tomato paste
- Prepare 1/2 cup diced onion
- Make ready Topping
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Take 2-1/3 ounces Gouda cheese
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti with Bread:
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Add ground beef to a deep oven safe pan. Add the onion, peppers, olives, capers, and spices. Add tomato sauce, paste, and diced tomatoes. Simmer 10 minutes stir in the pasta.
- Get the gouda and slice. Add all over the top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top. Put into oven for 1 hour.
- Slice the bread melt the butter. Add the sliced bread and fry the bread in the butter.
- Turn and add the garlic. Toast the back side till browned and crispy. Sprinkle with kosher salt and set aside. Take the spaghetti out of the oven and let rest 15 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked spaghetti with bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!